Braingystics is a licensed provider of the leading evidence-based and innovative mind-body-brain programs. Their programs provide children and adults the “mind-body-brain muscles” needed to:
- address underlying core and foundational learning problems,/issues,
- accelerate learning,
- optimize multi-sensory processing,
- boost memory, focus and attention,
- maximize productivity, reduce stress,
- reduce age-related cognitive symptoms,
- help in weight management and goal-settings,
- and benefit more from learning and life experiences–
- all while having FUN doing our personalized “whole-person” min-body-brain fitness exercises and programs. INSTANT FUN—just needs YOU (and your brain)!
This summer, Do something different … Invest in your yourself or your child’s Whole-Person Brain Fitness! Fit Brains Learn Better!
We are giving away a Braingystics package to 30 lucky Portland-area families – which includes:
1. 50% Gift Certificate for Braingystics Learning and Multisensory Assessment ($175 in value). Braingystics assessment and programs focus on something much more basic: the quality of the students. Are they able to think? Are they prepared to learn? Can their ability to learn be improved?
Braingystics will assess 26 cognitive abilities and 11 perceptual skills including attention, memory, verbal comprehension, visual sequencing, and auditory sequencing. They evaluate the test scores, construct a profile of each student’s skills and abilities, determine what needs to be improved, and then create a specific program of learning development exercises for that student.
Note: Assessment is done in groups, group by age and is subject to group scheduling. Testing accommodation is available. Scoring of test may take up to 7 days. Profile Report is delivered in person with 1 hour consultation with Cognitive Specialist.
2. Brainobrain – Whole Brain Development & Social Skill Development. In over 22 countries and the First in Oregon! (4 Hours or 2 Classes- $75 in value). Brainobrain is the pioneer kids training institute in the World, serving students between the ages of 4 – 14. Having the experience of a decade in offering programs exclusively for children, they are an established program. Brainobrain specializes in a mixture of the Advanced Abacus Skill Development Program and the internationally acclaimed, Neuro Linguistic Program. They help children to hone both their Brain skills, as well as Life skills. BrainObrain is rooted in enabling children to use both their left and right brain simultaneously. Allowing the two brain hemispheres to work together, they see that there is a significant contribution in the number of synapses (neural networks) in the early formation of a child’s brain.
Note: Classes will be arranged by age-groups. Classes are 2 hours/week. Subject to class size, availability, and class schedules.
Details to enter below.
Latest posts by PDX Kids Calendar (see all)
- GIVEAWAY – Family Four-Pack to Oregon Symphony’s “Tale as Old as Time: Disney in Concert” – October 22, 2014
- Oregon Children’s Theatre presents Ivy + Bean: The Musical – October 17, 2014
- Tears of Joy Theatre presents Alice in Wonderland and Puppetz Vs. People – October 16, 2014